Let’s face it, most plumbing issues just can’t wait. They cause a huge disruption to your daily routine and can even lead to water damage. All Day Plumbing is all too familiar with scenarios like these. That is why we have made our Virginia Beach plumbing services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With over 15 years of industry experience, our family-owned company has been accustomed to customers needing a plumbing repair in the middle of the night or in the wee hours of the morning. We know how stressful plumbing emergencies are. When you contact our team for any emergency plumbing, you can trust that we provide lightning-fast response times to prevent further damage or future repairs. We also deliver lasting results and not just band-aid solutions or quick fixes that will eventually come undone. With our 24 hour plumber in Virginia Beach, you can rely on our team all day and all night.
Let The Unrivaled Emergency Service Team Handle All Your Plumbing Needs
Whether in your home or commercial property, our experienced plumbers are ready to tackle all your plumbing emergencies.
We are trained in solving any plumbing issues including:
- Faulty water heaters
- Clogged drains
- Running toilets
- Burst pipes
- Leaky faucets and other fixtures
- Garbage disposal issues
- Gas leaks
- Water main break
Signs It's Time to Call An Emergency Plumber
While it's better to call and be safe rather than sorry, sometimes you want to check that calling an emergency plumber is indicated. Plumbing emergencies can be overwhelming, so here are a few signs it may be time to give our Virginia Beach emergency plumbers a call:
- Water leaks with extensive leakage
- Sagging ceilings
- Water stains on the ceiling
- Low water pressure
- Damaged or burst pipes
- Water heater failure
- Overflowing toilets
- Backed-up sewage
- Gas Leaks
Things To Do While You Wait for Emergency Plumbing Service
- Turn off the water supply. Find the shut-off valve (typically either near where the main line enters your house or near the meter), and turn it off until our plumbers arrive.
- Move anything of value that’s in danger of getting wet from a leak.
- Dry floors where water has pooled. This may help avoid permanent damage.
24-Hour Plumber in Virginia Beach
Our Virginia Beach plumbing company has been trusted and recommended by countless customers in the area. Let All Day Plumbing be the only plumbers you call for your plumbing emergencies and experience superior workmanship and dedicated customer service every time.
In a plumbing emergency, taking immediate action is crucial to prevent further damage to your property. At All Day Plumbing, we understand the stress and anxiety that plumbing emergencies can cause, and that's why we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services in Virginia Beach and the surrounding areas. When you contact our team, we prioritize your emergency and respond promptly to minimize the damage and prevent any future repairs. Here are some reasons why immediate action is crucial for plumbing emergencies:
- Water damage can spread quickly: When water starts to leak or overflow, it can spread quickly and damage your floors, walls, and other parts of your property. The longer you wait, the more damage it can cause.
- Plumbing issues can pose safety hazards: In some cases, plumbing emergencies can pose safety hazards, such as the risk of electrocution or gas leaks. Immediate action can help prevent accidents and injuries.
- Timely repairs can save you money: By addressing plumbing emergencies quickly, you can prevent further damage and save money on costly repairs in the future.
Don't wait until it's too late to address your plumbing emergency.
Call now at (757) 903-0466 and get fast, reliable service from our 24 hour plumber in Virginia Beach, VA.